Regional Sales Manager: MIDWEST
Zimmer-Group is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers and distributors of automation components and system solutions for Handling technology, Damping technology, Linear technology, Process technology, Machine Tooling technology and System technology. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest to further develop our business in the automation industry, call on existing customers and prospects as well as develop new relationships, also with OEM and Key-customers in the assigned territory.
At least five years’ experience as a Sales Manager for industrial products in the automation industry is required. The ideal candidate will be located in Ohio.
- Developing relationships and making Sales calls/contacts on established customers and prospects from the automation industry, especially with end-of-arm equipment and linear rail applications
- Develop the specific territory and markets for new as well as existing products
- Aggressively grow Sales across the assigned region
- Coordinating order progress between customers and technical sales engineers/distributors and assisting with closing the sale
- Provide market intelligence guidance and feedback
- Work closely with National Sales Manager to achieve set forecast and sales objectives
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Manager for industrial products, focus on assembly and automation
- Track record of accountability and achievement of sales objectives
- Preparation of account development plans and meeting reports
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual
- Experience using Word, Excel and CRM software
- More than 50% travel
- University degree in Engineering or comparable
Zimmer-Group offers a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, commission program, car allowance and an exceptional benefits package.
If interested please provide resume to Zimmer-Group US Inc., email: firstname.lastname@example.org