This is what we call the new multi-functional end-of-arm platform from Zimmer Group and Schmalz, two technology leaders and handling specialists. Equipped with an extensive range of functions and universal communication interfaces, MATCH is compatible with all common lightweight robots on the market – an ideal system for cobots and conventional 6-axis robots.
- A system for lightweight robots, cobots and conventional robots
- Automated exchange in the device
- Manual exchange with easy-click function
- Large variety of end effectors
- Compatibility & flexibility – combining the primary handling technologies (vacuum and mechanical gripping)
- Innovative digital ecosystem
- Long service life, even in automated continuous operation
MATCH guarantees full support and process control – from commissioning to ongoing operation and process monitoring. Digital services such as HMI functions for setup and operation, collection of process data / condition monitoring, evaluation and visualization and cloud connection offer added value in all phases of the product life cycle.